Robeson Peak is a 13,104 ft / 3,994 m mountain peak near Georgetown, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 462nd highest mountain in Colorado and the 668th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Engelmann Peak, Bard Peak, Mount Parnassus, Woods Mountain, Red Mountain, and Silver Plume Mountain. See the Robeson Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Robeson Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Robeson Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Robeson Peak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Engelmann Peak 13,376 ft / 4,077 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Bard Peak 13,647 ft / 4,160 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Parnassus 13,580 ft / 4,139 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Point 12730 ft / 3880 m 12,730 ft / 3,880 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Woods Mountain 12,946 ft / 3,946 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Red Mountain 12,296 ft / 3,748 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Nearest Peaks
- Engelmann Peak
- Bard Peak
- Mount Parnassus
- Point 12730 ft / 3880 m
- Woods Mountain
- Red Mountain