Roberts Peak is a 13,287 ft / 4,050 m mountain peak in the Uinta Mountains in Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 7th highest mountain in Utah and the 514th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Trail Rider Peak, North Mount Emmons, Painter Peak, Mount Emmons, South Mount Emmons, and South Kings Peak. Roberts Peak belongs to the Utah High Uintas 13ers peak list. See the Roberts Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Roberts Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Roberts Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Roberts Peak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Trail Rider Peak 13,247 ft / 4,038 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- North Mount Emmons 13,387 ft / 4,080 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Painter Peak 13,387 ft / 4,080 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Emmons 13,418 ft / 4,090 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- South Mount Emmons 13,170 ft / 4,014 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- South Kings Peak 13,504 ft / 4,116 m 3 mi / 5 km away