Roberts Horn is a 10,886 ft / 3,318 m mountain peak near Provo, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 158th highest mountain in Utah and the 3040th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Timpanogos, South Timpanogos, North Timpanogos, Big Baldy, Little Baldy, and Mahogany Mountain. See the Roberts Horn map, 3D fly around, and the Roberts Horn photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Roberts Horn SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Roberts Horn
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Timpanogos 11,749 ft / 3,581 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- South Timpanogos 11,722 ft / 3,573 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- North Timpanogos 11,441 ft / 3,487 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Big Baldy 8,750 ft / 2,667 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Little Baldy 7,664 ft / 2,336 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mahogany Mountain 9,012 ft / 2,747 m 4 mi / 7 km away