Robbers Roost Peak
Robbers Roost Peak is a 4,469 ft / 1,362 m mountain peak near Boise City, Oklahoma, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Oklahoma and the 27963rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Black Mesa (Oklahoma high point), Little Black Mesa, Sugarloaf Butte, Red Hill, Lone Mesa, and Middle Mesa. See the Robbers Roost Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Robbers Roost Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Robbers Roost Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Robbers Roost Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Robbers Roost Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Black Mesa (Oklahoma high point) 4,975 ft / 1,516 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Little Black Mesa 4,728 ft / 1,441 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Sugarloaf Butte 4,606 ft / 1,404 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Red Hill 4,524 ft / 1,379 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Lone Mesa 4,898 ft / 1,493 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Middle Mesa 4,967 ft / 1,514 m 7 mi / 12 km away