Roan High Bluff
Roan High Bluff is a 6,267 ft / 1,910 m mountain peak in the Roan Highlands in North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 21st highest mountain in North Carolina and the 17938th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Cloudland Mountain, Roan High Knob, Fork Mountain, Beartown Mountain, Yellow Spot, and Round Mountain. Roan High Bluff belongs to the South Beyond 6000 peak list. See the Roan High Bluff map, 3D fly around, and the Roan High Bluff photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Roan High Bluff SUMMIT LOG
6 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Sep 3, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is AT.
Others who’ve summited Roan High Bluff
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cloudland Mountain 6,178 ft / 1,883 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Roan High Knob 6,286 ft / 1,916 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Fork Mountain 4,990 ft / 1,521 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Beartown Mountain 5,492 ft / 1,674 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Yellow Spot 5,098 ft / 1,554 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Round Mountain 4,888 ft / 1,490 m 2 mi / 4 km away