100% South Slopes
Rimwall is a 8,792 ft / 2,680 m mountain peak in the Canadian Rockies in Alberta, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 525th highest mountain in Alberta and the 1117th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Windtower, Wind Ridge, Big Sister (Faith Peak), Little Sister (Hope Peak), Middle Sister (Charity Peak), and Mount Lougheed North. Rimwall belongs to the Canadian Rockies Scrambles North peak list. See the Rimwall map, 3D fly around, and the Rimwall photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Rimwall SUMMIT LOG
7 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 8, 2013. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve claimed Rimwall
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Windtower 8,818 ft / 2,688 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Wind Ridge 7,217 ft / 2,200 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Big Sister (Faith Peak) 9,632 ft / 2,936 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Little Sister (Hope Peak) 8,840 ft / 2,694 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Middle Sister (Charity Peak) 9,085 ft / 2,769 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Lougheed North 9,908 ft / 3,020 m 2 mi / 4 km away