Rich Mountain is a 1,667 ft / 508 m mountain peak near Glenwood, Arkansas, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 370th highest mountain in Arkansas and the 47352nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Flattop Mountain, Prairie View Mountain, Huckleberry Mountain, Turkey Knob, Slate Hill, and East Snake Knob. See the Rich Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Rich Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Rich Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Rich Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Rich Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Flattop Mountain 1,473 ft / 449 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Prairie View Mountain 630 ft / 192 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Huckleberry Mountain 1,959 ft / 597 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Turkey Knob 1,106 ft / 337 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Slate Hill 1,138 ft / 347 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- East Snake Knob 1,342 ft / 409 m 7 mi / 11 km away