Rich Hill is a 512 ft / 156 m mountain peak near Standish, Maine, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1733rd highest mountain in Maine and the 65035th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Oak Hill, Moody Mountain, Town Farm Hill, Maloy Mountain, Dyke Mountain, and Libby Mountain. See the Rich Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Rich Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Rich Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Rich Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Rich Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Buckeye Mountain 2,884 ft / 879 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Guinea Mountain 2,280 ft / 695 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cloyds Mountain 2,707 ft / 825 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Pearis Mountain 3,766 ft / 1,148 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Spruce Run Mountain 3,146 ft / 959 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Angels Rest 3,625 ft / 1,105 m 6 mi / 10 km away