Revolution Peak is a 5,454 ft / 1,662 m mountain peak in the Cascades in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1079th highest mountain in Washington and the 22325th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Thompson Point, Zorro Ridge, Little Comrade, Russian Butte, Webb/West Defiance, and Coincidence Point. Revolution Peak belongs to the Seattle Home Court 100 peak list. See the Revolution Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Revolution Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Revolution Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Revolution Peak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Thompson Point 5,124 ft / 1,562 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Zorro Ridge 4,642 ft / 1,415 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Russian Butte 5,123 ft / 1,561 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Webb/West Defiance 5,335 ft / 1,626 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Coincidence Point 4,272 ft / 1,302 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Dirty Harrys Peak 4,724 ft / 1,440 m 2 mi / 4 km away