Rees Peak is a 11,443 ft / 3,488 m mountain peak in the San Francisco Peaks in Arizona, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 7th highest mountain in Arizona and the 2449th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Aubineau Peak, Humphreys Peak, Doyle Peak, San Francisco Mountain, Sugarloaf Peak, and Fremont Peak. See the Rees Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Rees Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Rees Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Rees Peak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Aubineau Peak 11,817 ft / 3,602 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Humphreys Peak 12,633 ft / 3,851 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Doyle Peak 11,460 ft / 3,493 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- San Francisco Mountain 12,267 ft / 3,739 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Sugarloaf Peak 9,275 ft / 2,827 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Fremont Peak 11,969 ft / 3,648 m 2 mi / 4 km away