Redoak Mountain is a 3,369 ft / 1,027 m mountain peak near Oak Ridge, Tennessee, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 151st highest mountain in Tennessee and the 33797th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Cross Mountain, The Flag Pole, Pilot Mountain, Julians Rock, Sassafras Mountain, and Buffalo Mountain. See the Redoak Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Redoak Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Redoak Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Redoak Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Redoak Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cross Mountain 3,527 ft / 1,075 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- The Flag Pole 3,527 ft / 1,075 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Julians Rock 3,104 ft / 946 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Pilot Mountain 3,258 ft / 993 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Sassafras Mountain 3,068 ft / 935 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Buffalo Mountain 3,307 ft / 1,008 m 4 mi / 6 km away