Redcliff is a 13,628 ft / 4,154 m mountain peak near Paonia, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 185th highest mountain in Colorado and the 266th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Coxcomb Peak, Heisshorn, Wetterhorn Peak, Precipice Peak, Matterhorn Peak, and Dunsinane. See the Redcliff map, 3D fly around, and the Redcliff photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Redcliff SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Redcliff summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Redcliff pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Coxcomb Peak 13,612 ft / 4,149 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Fortress Peak 13,241 ft / 4,036 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Point 13206 ft / 4025 m 13,206 ft / 4,025 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Heisshorn 13,411 ft / 4,088 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Point 13377 ft / 4077 m 13,377 ft / 4,077 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- El Punto 13,300 ft / 4,054 m 2 mi / 3 km away