Red Top Mountain
Red Top Mountain is a 10,522 ft / 3,207 m mountain peak near Mammoth Lakes, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 508th highest mountain in California and the 3573rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Iron Mountain, Clyde Minaret, Volcanic Ridge West, Minarets, Granite Stairway, and Minaret Summit. See the Red Top Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Red Top Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Red Top Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Red Top Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Red Top Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Iron Mountain 11,148 ft / 3,398 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Clyde Minaret 12,264 ft / 3,738 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Volcanic Ridge West 11,500 ft / 3,505 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Minarets 11,988 ft / 3,654 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Granite Stairway 9,301 ft / 2,835 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Minaret Summit 9,265 ft / 2,824 m 4 mi / 7 km away