Red Rock is a 1,404 ft / 428 m mountain peak near Chamberlain, South Dakota, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 451st highest mountain in South Dakota and the 51781st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Twin Butte, Twilight Butte, Took Tay Hill, Rattlesnake Butte, Devils Grave Hill, and Bradleyon Butte. See the Red Rock map, 3D fly around, and the Red Rock photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Red Rock SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Red Rock summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Red Rock pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Porcupine Mountain 5,308 ft / 1,618 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Seven Lakes Mountain 6,050 ft / 1,844 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Adams Peak 8,197 ft / 2,498 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Granite Peak 6,096 ft / 1,858 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Crystal Peak 7,792 ft / 2,375 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Wildcat Hill 5,781 ft / 1,762 m 9 mi / 14 km away