Red Rock is a 1,404 ft / 428 m mountain peak near Chamberlain, South Dakota, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 450th highest mountain in South Dakota and the 51690th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Twin Butte, Twilight Butte, Took Tay Hill, Rattlesnake Butte, Devils Grave Hill, and Bradleyon Butte. See the Red Rock map, 3D fly around, and the Red Rock photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Red Rock SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Red Rock summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Red Rock pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Tracy Mountain 5,049 ft / 1,539 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Stephenson Mountain 5,804 ft / 1,769 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Box Springs Butte 4,688 ft / 1,429 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Roberts Butte 4,098 ft / 1,249 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Indian Rocks 2,579 ft / 786 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Sandrock Mountain 4,180 ft / 1,274 m 6 mi / 9 km away