Red Mountain is a 1,247 ft / 380 m mountain peak near Benton City, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2619th highest mountain in Washington and the 54103rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Goose Hill, Flat Top Hill, Candy Mountain, The Horn, Chandler Butte, and Badger Mountain. See the Red Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Red Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Red Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Red Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Granite Mountain 9,055 ft / 2,760 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Truax Mountain 8,012 ft / 2,442 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Krag Peak 8,980 ft / 2,737 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cornucopia Peak 8,643 ft / 2,634 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Marble Mountain 8,753 ft / 2,668 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Jackson Peak 8,592 ft / 2,619 m 5 mi / 8 km away