Red Mountain is a 1,247 ft / 380 m mountain peak near Benton City, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2619th highest mountain in Washington and the 54103rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Goose Hill, Flat Top Hill, Candy Mountain, The Horn, Chandler Butte, and Badger Mountain. See the Red Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Red Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Red Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Red Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Copper Mountain 10,223 ft / 3,116 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mineral Hill 10,233 ft / 3,119 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Pisgah 10,394 ft / 3,168 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Rhyolite Mountain 10,754 ft / 3,278 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Carbonate Hill 10,335 ft / 3,150 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Lookout Point 9,455 ft / 2,882 m 3 mi / 5 km away