Red Mountain is a 1,247 ft / 380 m mountain peak near Benton City, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2620th highest mountain in Washington and the 54140th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Goose Hill, Flat Top Hill, Candy Mountain, The Horn, Chandler Butte, and Badger Mountain. See the Red Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Red Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Red Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Red Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Red Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Coronado Mountain 7,392 ft / 2,253 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Painted Bluffs 7,175 ft / 2,187 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Santa Rosa Mountain 6,946 ft / 2,117 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Enebro Mountain 7,421 ft / 2,262 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Shannon Mountain 5,010 ft / 1,527 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Pinal Point 7,247 ft / 2,209 m 5 mi / 8 km away