Red Mountain Number 3
Red Mountain Number 3 is a 12,877 ft / 3,925 m mountain peak near Telluride, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 583rd highest mountain in Colorado and the 863rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Red Mountain Number 2, McMillan Peak, Red Mountain Number 1, Trico Peak, Ohio Peak, and Telluride Peak. See the Red Mountain Number 3 map, 3D fly around, and the Red Mountain Number 3 photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Red Mountain Number 3 SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Red Mountain Number 3 summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Red Mountain Number 3 pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Red Mountain Number 2 12,208 ft / 3,721 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- McMillan Peak 12,805 ft / 3,903 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Red Mountain Number 1 12,572 ft / 3,832 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Trico Peak 13,300 ft / 4,054 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Ohio Peak 12,651 ft / 3,856 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Telluride Peak 13,478 ft / 4,108 m 3 mi / 5 km away