Red Mountain East Peak
Red Mountain East Peak is a 5,840 ft / 1,780 m mountain peak in the Northern Cascades in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 864th highest mountain in Washington and the 20160th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Red Mountain, Mount Thomson, Alaska Mountain, Kendall Peak, Lundin Peak, and Snoqualmie Snow Dome. See the Red Mountain East Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Red Mountain East Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Red Mountain East Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Red Mountain East Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Red Mountain East Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Red Mountain 5,890 ft / 1,795 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Alaska Mountain 5,745 ft / 1,751 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Kendall Peak 5,784 ft / 1,763 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Lundin Peak 6,057 ft / 1,846 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Snoqualmie Snow Dome 6,050 ft / 1,844 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cave Ridge 5,255 ft / 1,602 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Recent Summits
- Belknap Mountain
- Southwest Hunter Mountain
- Azad Kuh
- Elephant Butte
- Gunstock Mountain
- Iron Crown
- Gap Mountain South Summit
- Mummy's Forehead