Red Mountain East Peak
Red Mountain East Peak is a 5,840 ft / 1,780 m mountain peak in the Northern Cascades in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 920th highest mountain in Washington and the 20769th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Red Mountain, Mount Thomson, Alaska Mountain, Kendall Peak, Lundin Peak, and Snoqualmie Snow Dome. See the Red Mountain East Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Red Mountain East Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Red Mountain East Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Red Mountain East Peak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Red Mountain 5,890 ft / 1,795 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Thomson 6,554 ft / 1,998 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Alaska Mountain 5,745 ft / 1,751 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Kendall Peak 5,784 ft / 1,763 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Lundin Peak 6,057 ft / 1,846 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Snoqualmie Snow Dome 6,050 ft / 1,844 m 2 mi / 3 km away