Red Mountain is a 12,815 ft / 3,906 m mountain peak near Bayfield, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 615th highest mountain in Colorado and the 917th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Grassy Mountain, Point 13811, Station Eleven, Neoga Mountain, Point 13832, and Seventyone Mountain. See the Red Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Red Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Red Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Red Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Red Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Grassy Mountain 12,772 ft / 3,893 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Point 13811 13,818 ft / 4,212 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Station Eleven 10,728 ft / 3,270 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Neoga Mountain 10,902 ft / 3,323 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Point 13832 13,839 ft / 4,218 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Seventyone Mountain 12,296 ft / 3,748 m 5 mi / 7 km away