Red Mountain is a 11,598 ft / 3,535 m mountain peak near Granby, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1420th highest mountain in Colorado and the 2268th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Green Knoll, Mount Nimbus, Mount Cumulus, Mount Stratus, Baker Mountain, and Howard Mountain. See the Red Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Red Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Red Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Red Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Red Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Walker Mountain 3,848 ft / 1,173 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Sexton Mountain 3,819 ft / 1,164 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Roberts Mountain 3,691 ft / 1,125 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Elk Mountain 4,403 ft / 1,342 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Dollar Mountain 1,752 ft / 534 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Saint Paul Mountain 4,262 ft / 1,299 m 8 mi / 13 km away