Red Mountain is a 5,705 ft / 1,739 m mountain peak near Burney, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2120th highest mountain in California and the 21131st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are North Red Mountain, Bald Mountain, Little Devils Mountain, Devils Mountain, Dead Horse Summit, and Chalk Mountain. See the Red Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Red Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Red Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Red Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Red Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
Others who’ve summited Red Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Harlan Mountain 1,854 ft / 565 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Peaked Top 1,854 ft / 565 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Lynn Carden Mountain 1,152 ft / 351 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Turkeypen Mountain 1,207 ft / 368 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Birchfield Mountain 1,207 ft / 368 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cedar Knob 1,234 ft / 376 m 3 mi / 5 km away