Red Mountain is a 5,705 ft / 1,739 m mountain peak near Burney, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2120th highest mountain in California and the 21131st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are North Red Mountain, Bald Mountain, Little Devils Mountain, Devils Mountain, Dead Horse Summit, and Chalk Mountain. See the Red Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Red Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Red Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Red Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Red Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Ibapah Peak 12,087 ft / 3,684 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Haystack Peak 12,011 ft / 3,661 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Spring Creek Mountain 9,072 ft / 2,765 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Rocky Peak 10,735 ft / 3,272 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Lime Mountain 6,001 ft / 1,829 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Bald Mountain 9,432 ft / 2,875 m 11 mi / 18 km away