Red Mountain is a 2,306 ft / 703 m mountain peak near Woodlake, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4503rd highest mountain in California and the 41471st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Blue Mountain, Lone Oak Mountain, Grapevine Peak, Sugarloaf, Owl Peak, and Davis Mountain. See the Red Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Red Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Red Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Red Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Red Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Chiwawa Mountain 8,459 ft / 2,578 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Dumbell Mountain 8,421 ft / 2,567 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Fortress Mountain 8,760 ft / 2,670 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Greenwood Mountain 8,415 ft / 2,565 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Seven Fingered Jack 9,022 ft / 2,750 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Helmet Butte 7,277 ft / 2,218 m 3 mi / 5 km away