Red Mountain is a 4,570 ft / 1,393 m mountain peak near Valle Vista, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2731st highest mountain in California and the 26567th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Little Cahuilla Mountain, Cahuilla Mountain, Rouse Hill, Polly Butte, Mica Butte, and Reservoir Butte. See the Red Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Red Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Red Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Red Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Red Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Point 6373 ft / 1942 m 6,373 ft / 1,942 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- North Saddle Mountain 5,433 ft / 1,656 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Hermosa Hill 5,561 ft / 1,695 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Indian Head Mountain 5,600 ft / 1,707 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- American Peak 6,161 ft / 1,878 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Saddle Mountain 5,810 ft / 1,771 m 4 mi / 6 km away