Red Mountain is a 4,147 ft / 1,264 m mountain peak near Covelo, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3117th highest mountain in California and the 29628th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Brush Mountain, Little Butte, Round Mountain, Big Butte, Low Mountain, and Horsehead Mountain. See the Red Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Red Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Red Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Red Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Red Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Brush Mountain 4,216 ft / 1,285 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Little Butte 5,577 ft / 1,700 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Round Mountain 4,990 ft / 1,521 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Big Butte 5,919 ft / 1,804 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Low Mountain 4,275 ft / 1,303 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Horsehead Mountain 5,568 ft / 1,697 m 7 mi / 11 km away