Red Mountain is a 4,147 ft / 1,264 m mountain peak near Covelo, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3117th highest mountain in California and the 29628th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Brush Mountain, Little Butte, Round Mountain, Big Butte, Low Mountain, and Horsehead Mountain. See the Red Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Red Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Red Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Red Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Red Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Hoosier Ridge 13,352 ft / 4,070 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Red Peak 13,221 ft / 4,030 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Point 13201 ft / 4023 m 13,201 ft / 4,024 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Madonna Dome 12,331 ft / 3,758 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Point 12029 ft / 3666 m 12,029 ft / 3,666 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Argentine 11,414 ft / 3,479 m 3 mi / 4 km away