Red Mountain is a 7,943 ft / 2,421 m mountain peak near Parks, Arizona, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 231st highest mountain in Arizona and the 9901st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Slate Mountain, Potato Hill, Spud Hill, Ebert Mountain, Bull Basin Mesa, and Butcherknife Hill. See the Red Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Red Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Red Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Red Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Eagle Plume Mountain 8,691 ft / 2,649 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- McClintock Peak 8,264 ft / 2,519 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Bad Marriage Mountain 8,340 ft / 2,542 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Medicine Grizzly Peak 8,153 ft / 2,485 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Morgan 8,704 ft / 2,653 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Rising Wolf Mountain 9,491 ft / 2,893 m 3 mi / 4 km away