Red Mountain is a 7,943 ft / 2,421 m mountain peak near Parks, Arizona, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 230th highest mountain in Arizona and the 9865th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Slate Mountain, Spud Hill, Potato Hill, Ebert Mountain, Bull Basin Mesa, and Butcherknife Hill. See the Red Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Red Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Red Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Red Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Quicksilver Mountain 8,028 ft / 2,447 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Lead Mountain 6,499 ft / 1,981 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Cinnabar Mountain 8,248 ft / 2,514 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Hayden Peak 8,386 ft / 2,556 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Turntable Mountain 8,097 ft / 2,468 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Gerdie Hill 5,958 ft / 1,816 m 5 mi / 8 km away