Red Mountain is a 7,943 ft / 2,421 m mountain peak near Parks, Arizona, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 231st highest mountain in Arizona and the 9901st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Slate Mountain, Potato Hill, Spud Hill, Ebert Mountain, Bull Basin Mesa, and Butcherknife Hill. See the Red Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Red Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Red Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- South Red Mountain 3,953 ft / 1,205 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Rattlesnake Mountain 3,632 ft / 1,107 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Buck Mountain 3,783 ft / 1,153 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Nickowitz Peak 4,009 ft / 1,222 m 8 mi / 14 km away
- Lookout Point 3,678 ft / 1,121 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Barren Butte 4,350 ft / 1,326 m 10 mi / 16 km away