Red Mountain is a 564 ft / 172 m mountain peak in Alaska, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2574th highest mountain in Alaska and the 63296th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Paimiut Mountain, Tabernacle Mountain, Baldhead Mountain, Chase Mountain, Mount Ewaklalik, and Dogfish Mountain. See the Red Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Red Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Red Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Red Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Red Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Paimiut Mountain 636 ft / 194 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Tabernacle Mountain 1,073 ft / 327 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Baldhead Mountain 1,424 ft / 434 m 23 mi / 36 km away
- Chase Mountain 1,637 ft / 499 m 23 mi / 37 km away
- Mount Ewaklalik 1,411 ft / 430 m 24 mi / 38 km away
- Dogfish Mountain 1,322 ft / 403 m 24 mi / 38 km away