Red Mountain is a 1,900 ft / 579 m mountain peak near Metlakatla, Alaska, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1969th highest mountain in Alaska and the 45581st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Anvil Mountain, Bingo Mountain, Nubbins Mountain, Bush Mountain, Round Mountain, and Judy Hill. See the Red Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Red Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Red Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Red Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Red Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- The Nipple 5,115 ft / 1,559 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mountain of Hieroglyphics 4,377 ft / 1,334 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Rattlesnake Hill 4,163 ft / 1,269 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- Little Butte 4,472 ft / 1,363 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- Black Butte 4,685 ft / 1,428 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- Desert Peak 6,411 ft / 1,954 m 15 mi / 23 km away