Red Hill is a 2,595 ft / 791 m mountain peak near Burnsville, North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1890th highest mountain in North Carolina and the 39213th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Green Mountain, Horton Hill, Sid Hill, Pine Knob, Bailey Hill, and Pig Pen Bluff. See the Red Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Red Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Red Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Red Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Red Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Arapaho Ridge 11,568 ft / 3,526 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Hyannis Peak 11,614 ft / 3,540 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Little Haystack Mountain 10,656 ft / 3,248 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Aspen Knoll 8,848 ft / 2,697 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Sheep Mountain 11,817 ft / 3,602 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Green Ridge 9,979 ft / 3,042 m 4 mi / 7 km away