Red Hill is a 4,633 ft / 1,412 m mountain peak near West Bishop, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2686th highest mountain in California and the 26207th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Grouse Mountain, Lookout Mountain, Mount Tom, Round Mountain, Table Mountain North, and Basin Mountain. See the Red Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Red Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Red Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Red Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Red Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Grouse Mountain 8,067 ft / 2,459 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Lookout Mountain 11,158 ft / 3,401 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Mount Tom 13,658 ft / 4,163 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Round Mountain 10,928 ft / 3,331 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Table Mountain North 10,500 ft / 3,200 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Basin Mountain 13,187 ft / 4,019 m 11 mi / 18 km away