Red Hill is a 1,720 ft / 524 m mountain peak near Salton City, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4967th highest mountain in California and the 47776th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mine Peak, Indian Hill, Piedras Grandes, Moan Benchmark, Puff Benchmark, and Groan Benchmark. Red Hill belongs to the San Diego 100 Peaks peak list. See the Red Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Red Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Red Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Red Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Red Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Burnt Mountain 5,489 ft / 1,673 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Sugarloaf Mountain 6,102 ft / 1,860 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- West Myrtle Butte 6,257 ft / 1,907 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Cougar Mountain 5,869 ft / 1,789 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Gold Hill 6,142 ft / 1,872 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Alsup Mountain 5,676 ft / 1,730 m 11 mi / 18 km away