Red Hill is a 6,857 ft / 2,090 m mountain peak near McCloud, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1485th highest mountain in California and the 14777th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Gray Butte, McKenzie Butte, Red Butte, Green Butte, Everitt Hill, and Shastarama Point. See the Red Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Red Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Red Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Red Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Red Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kennaday Peak 10,794 ft / 3,290 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pennock Mountain 9,928 ft / 3,026 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Gold Hill 10,128 ft / 3,087 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Fourmile Hill 7,070 ft / 2,155 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Pine Butte 10,531 ft / 3,210 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Indian Hill 7,913 ft / 2,412 m 10 mi / 16 km away