Red Hill is a 6,857 ft / 2,090 m mountain peak near McCloud, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1485th highest mountain in California and the 14777th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Gray Butte, McKenzie Butte, Red Butte, Green Butte, Everitt Hill, and Shastarama Point. See the Red Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Red Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Red Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Red Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Red Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Point 6548 ft / 1996 m 6,548 ft / 1,996 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Point 6446 ft / 1965 m 6,446 ft / 1,965 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Point 6954 ft / 2120 m 6,954 ft / 2,120 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Potato Hill 5,384 ft / 1,641 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Half Nick Peak 6,872 ft / 2,095 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Table Mountain 5,620 ft / 1,713 m 3 mi / 5 km away