Red Hill is a 7,037 ft / 2,145 m mountain peak near Portola, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1342nd highest mountain in California and the 13216th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Bowman Mountain, Fall Creek Mountain, Haystack Mountain, Quartz Hill, Fir Hill, and Pyramid Peak. See the Red Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Red Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Red Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Red Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Red Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Bowman Mountain 7,382 ft / 2,250 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Fall Creek Mountain 7,398 ft / 2,255 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Haystack Mountain 7,372 ft / 2,247 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Quartz Hill 6,962 ft / 2,122 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Fir Hill 6,932 ft / 2,113 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pyramid Peak 5,892 ft / 1,796 m 3 mi / 6 km away