Red Butte is a 7,385 ft / 2,251 m mountain peak near LaVerkin, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 985th highest mountain in Utah and the 12195th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Spendlove Knoll, Burnt Mountain, Firepit Knoll, Jobs Head, Cave Knoll, and Pine Valley Peak. See the Red Butte map, 3D fly around, and the Red Butte photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Red Butte SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Red Butte summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Red Butte pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Antelope Butte 5,909 ft / 1,801 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Cain Mountain 8,376 ft / 2,553 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Mount Moses 8,540 ft / 2,603 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Ravenswood Peak 8,074 ft / 2,461 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Elephant Head 8,396 ft / 2,559 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Joe Eason Mountain 7,910 ft / 2,411 m 20 mi / 33 km away