Rattlesnake Mountain is a 961 ft / 293 m mountain peak near New Durham, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1307th highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 58777th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Eleanor, Mount Bet, Mount Molly, Devils Den Mountain, Caverly Mountain, and Mount Jesse. See the Rattlesnake Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Rattlesnake Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Rattlesnake Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 20, 2010. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Rattlesnake Mountain West Peak 3,266 ft / 995 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Lookout Mountain 2,175 ft / 663 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cedar Butte 1,877 ft / 572 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Brew Hill 2,539 ft / 774 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Rattlesnake Mountain Northwest Peak 2,260 ft / 689 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Little Si 1,576 ft / 480 m 4 mi / 6 km away