Rattlesnake Mountain is a 6,949 ft / 2,118 m mountain peak near Portola, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1427th highest mountain in California and the 14293rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Signal Peak, Red Mountain, Cisco Butte, McIntosh Hill, Fordyce Summit, and Old Man Mountain. See the Rattlesnake Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Rattlesnake Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Rattlesnake Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Rattlesnake Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Rattlesnake Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Point 1739 ft / 530 m 1,739 ft / 530 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Point 1913 ft / 583 m 1,913 ft / 583 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Jurupa 2,208 ft / 673 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Rubidoux 1,329 ft / 405 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Pachappa Hill 1,175 ft / 358 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Sugarloaf Mountain 1,896 ft / 578 m 5 mi / 9 km away