Rattlesnake Mountain is a 4,042 ft / 1,232 m mountain peak near Pine Valley, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3080th highest mountain in California and the 29259th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Music Mountain, Boundary Peak, Old George Mountain, Goat Mountain, Jacumba Peak, and Mount Tule. See the Rattlesnake Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Rattlesnake Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Rattlesnake Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Rattlesnake Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Rattlesnake Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Music Mountain 3,566 ft / 1,087 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Boundary Peak 3,921 ft / 1,195 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Old George Mountain 3,602 ft / 1,098 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Goat Mountain 3,599 ft / 1,097 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jacumba Peak 3,363 ft / 1,025 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Mount Tule 4,636 ft / 1,413 m 7 mi / 11 km away