Ras el Mers
Ras el Mers is a 5,906 ft / 1,800 m mountain peak near Arris, Batna, Algeria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 151st highest mountain in Algeria. The nearest peaks are Djebel Bou Tlarmine, Djebel el Guetar, Koudia Zana, Ras Oum Abouch, Djebel Temagoult, and Djebel Aidal. See the Ras el Mers map, 3D fly around, and the Ras el Mers photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Ras el Mers SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Ras el Mers summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Ras el Mers pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Djebel Bou Tlarmine 6,762 ft / 2,061 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Djebel el Guetar 6,326 ft / 1,928 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Koudia Zana 6,881 ft / 2,097 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Ras Oum Abouch 5,499 ft / 1,676 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Djebel Temagoult 5,488 ft / 1,673 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Djebel Aidal 5,727 ft / 1,746 m 4 mi / 7 km away