Ra's al Qanah
Ra's al Qanah is a 5,256 ft / 1,602 m mountain peak near Aţ Ţayyibah, Ma’an, Jordan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 13th highest mountain in Jordan. The nearest peaks are Ra's Umm Hamat, Jabal Bu al Athl, Jabal at Turk, Jabal at Tuwayrith, Jabal Darb al Hajj, and Jibal Suwaymirah. See the Ra's al Qanah map, 3D fly around, and the Ra's al Qanah photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Ra's al Qanah SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Ra's al Qanah summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Ra's al Qanah pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Ra's Umm Hamat 5,346 ft / 1,630 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal Bu al Athl 5,154 ft / 1,571 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal at Turk 5,250 ft / 1,600 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal at Tuwayrith 5,050 ft / 1,539 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Jabal Darb al Hajj 5,432 ft / 1,656 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Jibal Suwaymirah 4,964 ft / 1,513 m 4 mi / 6 km away