Rams Head is a 7,185 ft / 2,190 m mountain peak in the Great Dividing Range in New South Wales, Australia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in New South Wales and the 6th highest mountain in Australia. The nearest peaks are South Rams Head, Etheridge Ridge, Mount Kosciuszko, Rams Head Range High Point, Byatts Camp Peak, and Mount Northcote. Rams Head belongs to the Australia 2000m Peaks peak list. See the Rams Head map, 3D fly around, and the Rams Head photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Rams Head SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Rams Head summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Rams Head pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- South Rams Head 6,732 ft / 2,052 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Etheridge Ridge 7,152 ft / 2,180 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Kosciuszko 7,310 ft / 2,228 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Rams Head Range High Point 6,814 ft / 2,077 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Byatts Camp Peak 7,083 ft / 2,159 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Northcote 6,991 ft / 2,131 m 4 mi / 7 km away