Rams Head Range High Point
Rams Head Range High Point is a 6,814 ft / 2,077 m mountain peak in the Great Dividing Range in New South Wales, Australia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 9th highest mountain in New South Wales and the 11th highest mountain in Australia. The nearest peaks are Etheridge Ridge, Mount Northcote, Mount Kosciuszko, Carruthers Peak, Rams Head, and Mount Townsend. Rams Head Range High Point belongs to the Australia 2000m Peaks peak list. See the Rams Head Range High Point map, 3D fly around, and the Rams Head Range High Point photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Rams Head Range High Point SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jan 1, 2015. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Etheridge Ridge 7,152 ft / 2,180 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Northcote 6,991 ft / 2,131 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Kosciuszko 7,310 ft / 2,228 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Carruthers Peak 7,037 ft / 2,145 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Rams Head 7,185 ft / 2,190 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Townsend 7,247 ft / 2,209 m 4 mi / 7 km away