Ramolkogel is a 11,647 ft / 3,550 m mountain peak near Sölden, Tyrol, Austria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 11th highest mountain in Austria. The nearest peaks are Nordlicher Ramolkogel, Mittlerer Ramolkogel, Gampelskogl, Firmisanschneide, Diem Kogel, and Hoerndle. See the Ramolkogel map, 3D fly around, and the Ramolkogel photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Ramolkogel SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Ramolkogel summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Ramolkogel pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Nordlicher Ramolkogel 10,365 ft / 3,159 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Mittlerer Ramolkogel 10,048 ft / 3,063 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Gampelskogl 10,270 ft / 3,131 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Firmisanschneide 10,360 ft / 3,158 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Diem Kogel 9,444 ft / 2,879 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Hoerndle 9,793 ft / 2,985 m 2 mi / 4 km away