Rainerhorn is a 11,677 ft / 3,559 m mountain peak near Matrei in Osttirol, Tyrol, Austria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 7th highest mountain in Tyrol and the 11th highest mountain in Austria. The nearest peaks are Schwarze Wand, Hohes Aderl, Hoher Zaun, Großvenediger, Kleinvenediger, and Kapunitzkopfl. See the Rainerhorn map, 3D fly around, and the Rainerhorn photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Rainerhorn SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Rainerhorn
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Schwarze Wand 11,503 ft / 3,506 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Hohes Aderl 11,503 ft / 3,506 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Hoher Zaun 11,322 ft / 3,451 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Großvenediger 12,014 ft / 3,662 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Kleinvenediger 11,388 ft / 3,471 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Kapunitzkopfl 8,756 ft / 2,669 m 1 mi / 2 km away