Rainbow Mountain is a 9,642 ft / 2,939 m mountain peak near Anaconda, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 305th highest mountain in Montana and the 4656th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Kurt Peak, Queener Mountain, Cutaway Mountain, Mount Tiny, Fish Peak, and Little Rainbow Mountain. See the Rainbow Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Rainbow Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Rainbow Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Rainbow Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Rainbow Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kurt Peak 9,977 ft / 3,041 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Queener Mountain 10,148 ft / 3,093 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cutaway Mountain 9,206 ft / 2,806 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Tiny 9,869 ft / 3,008 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Fish Peak 10,197 ft / 3,108 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Little Rainbow Mountain 9,989 ft / 3,045 m 3 mi / 5 km away