Rainbow Mountain is a 9,642 ft / 2,939 m mountain peak near Anaconda, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 311th highest mountain in Montana and the 5062nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Kurt Peak, Queener Mountain, Cutaway Mountain, Mount Tiny, Fish Peak, and Little Rainbow Mountain. See the Rainbow Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Rainbow Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Rainbow Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Rainbow Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kurt Peak 9,977 ft / 3,041 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Queener Mountain 10,148 ft / 3,093 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cutaway Mountain 9,206 ft / 2,806 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Tiny 9,869 ft / 3,008 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Fish Peak 10,197 ft / 3,108 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Little Rainbow Mountain 9,989 ft / 3,045 m 3 mi / 5 km away