Rainbow Mountain is a 1,644 ft / 501 m mountain peak near Brownville, Maine, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 507th highest mountain in Maine and the 48722nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Sentinel Mountain, Nesuntabunt Mountain, Wadleigh Mountain, Bean Hole Mountain, Female Mountain, and Moose Bosom. See the Rainbow Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Rainbow Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Rainbow Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Rainbow Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Rainbow Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Sanctuary Mountain 6,200 ft / 1,890 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Guardian Mountain 6,792 ft / 2,070 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Ghost Mountain 6,171 ft / 1,881 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Skady Mountain 5,416 ft / 1,651 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Black Jack Mountain 6,281 ft / 1,914 m 8 mi / 14 km away
- Ovis Ridge 6,142 ft / 1,872 m 9 mi / 14 km away