Rainbow Mountain is a 1,644 ft / 501 m mountain peak near Brownville, Maine, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 507th highest mountain in Maine and the 48722nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Sentinel Mountain, Nesuntabunt Mountain, Wadleigh Mountain, Bean Hole Mountain, Female Mountain, and Moose Bosom. See the Rainbow Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Rainbow Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Rainbow Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Rainbow Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Rainbow Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kurt Peak 9,977 ft / 3,041 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Queener Mountain 10,148 ft / 3,093 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cutaway Mountain 9,206 ft / 2,806 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Tiny 9,869 ft / 3,008 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Fish Peak 10,197 ft / 3,108 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Little Rainbow Mountain 9,989 ft / 3,045 m 3 mi / 5 km away