Railroad Peak is a 4,142 ft / 1,262 m mountain peak near Henderson, Nevada, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1789th highest mountain in Nevada and the 29526th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Black Hill, Iron Cross Peak, Poop Mountain, Arden Peak, Black Mountain, and Red Mountain. See the Railroad Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Railroad Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Railroad Peak SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Dec 9, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve claimed Railroad Peak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Black Hill 4,085 ft / 1,245 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Iron Cross Peak 3,572 ft / 1,089 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Poop Mountain 4,163 ft / 1,269 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Black Mountain 5,092 ft / 1,552 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Fracture Ridge Peak 4,928 ft / 1,502 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Black Mountain 3,628 ft / 1,106 m 7 mi / 11 km away