100% South Ridge
RAD Peak is a 12,106 ft / 3,690 m mountain peak in the Sierra Nevada Range in California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 275th highest mountain in California and the 1743rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Rainbow Mountain, Needham Mountain, Florence Peak, Tulare Peak, Sawtooth Peak N, and Mineral Peak. See the RAD Peak map, 3D fly around, and the RAD Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
RAD Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 12, 2014. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is South Ridge.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Rainbow Mountain 12,034 ft / 3,668 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Needham Mountain 12,520 ft / 3,816 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Florence Peak 12,432 ft / 3,789 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Tulare Peak 11,611 ft / 3,539 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Sawtooth Peak N 12,343 ft / 3,762 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mineral Peak 11,404 ft / 3,476 m 4 mi / 6 km away