Qurnat Bin Sa'd
Qurnat Bin Sa'd is a 5,183 ft / 1,580 m mountain peak near Aţ Ţayyibah, Ma’an, Jordan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 16th highest mountain in Ma’an and the 16th highest mountain in Jordan. The nearest peaks are Jabal at Tayyibah, Jabal al Ghazal, Jabal Kafr Saham, Jibal al Qur', Jabal al Muharraq, and Jabal al Jathum. See the Qurnat Bin Sa'd map, 3D fly around, and the Qurnat Bin Sa'd photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Qurnat Bin Sa'd SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Qurnat Bin Sa'd summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Qurnat Bin Sa'd pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal at Tayyibah 4,683 ft / 1,428 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal al Ghazal 5,555 ft / 1,693 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Kafr Saham 5,318 ft / 1,621 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jibal al Qur' 3,658 ft / 1,115 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal al Muharraq 5,372 ft / 1,637 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal al Jathum 3,831 ft / 1,168 m 3 mi / 5 km away