Qurnat as Sawda
Qurnat as Sawda is a 10,131 ft / 3,088 m mountain peak in the Mount Lebanon Range in Liban-Nord, Lebanon. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Liban-Nord and the 1st highest mountain in Lebanon. The nearest peaks are Qornet es Saouda, Qornet el Bouabe, Tallet Ouadi er Rjoum, Qornet Wata et Tellaj, Qornet Smara, and Qornet el Ghrab. Qurnat as Sawda belongs to the World Country High Points peak list. See the Qurnat as Sawda map, 3D fly around, and the Qurnat as Sawda photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Qurnat as Sawda SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Sep 25, 2015. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Qornet es Saouda 10,115 ft / 3,083 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Qornet el Bouabe 9,206 ft / 2,806 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Tallet Ouadi er Rjoum 9,639 ft / 2,938 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Qornet Wata et Tellaj 9,635 ft / 2,937 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Qornet Smara 9,150 ft / 2,789 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Qornet el Ghrab 9,846 ft / 3,001 m 2 mi / 3 km away