Quilindana is a 13,179 ft / 4,017 m mountain peak in Napo, Ecuador. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Napo and the 52nd highest mountain in Ecuador. The nearest peaks are Cerro Quilindana, Predicador, Cerro Laurel, Cotopaxi, Ami Grande, and Cerro Cubillin. See the Quilindana map, 3D fly around, and the Quilindana photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Quilindana SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Quilindana summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Quilindana pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Cerro Quilindana 13,334 ft / 4,064 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Predicador 11,654 ft / 3,552 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Cerro Laurel 13,275 ft / 4,046 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Cotopaxi 19,344 ft / 5,896 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Ami Grande 12,378 ft / 3,773 m 13 mi / 22 km away
- Cerro Cubillin 13,427 ft / 4,093 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- Recent Summits
- Lamont Point
- Buck Mountain
- Mount Isolation
- Mount Lukens
- Ostliche Karwendelspitze
- Cima dei Greppi