Quartz Mountain is a 4,790 ft / 1,460 m mountain peak near Coulee Dam, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1438th highest mountain in Washington and the 26233rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Camel Back, Brown Mountain, Murphy Hill, Bear Mountain, Iron Mountain, and Cougar Mountain. See the Quartz Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Quartz Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Quartz Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Quartz Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Quartz Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Buck Mountain 6,366 ft / 1,940 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Poison Mountain 7,101 ft / 2,164 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Big Sheep Mountain 7,556 ft / 2,303 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Big Dog Mountain 9,188 ft / 2,801 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Red Mountain 7,541 ft / 2,298 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- French Mountain 7,147 ft / 2,178 m 10 mi / 16 km away