Quarry Hill is a 1,112 ft / 339 m mountain peak near Riverside, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5388th highest mountain in California and the 56299th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Pachappa Hill, Mount Rubidoux, Arington Mountain, Twin Buttes, Sugarloaf Mountain, and Point 1739 ft / 530 m. See the Quarry Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Quarry Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Quarry Hill SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Quarry Hill
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pachappa Hill 1,175 ft / 358 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Rubidoux 1,329 ft / 405 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Arington Mountain 1,827 ft / 557 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Twin Buttes 1,050 ft / 320 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Sugarloaf Mountain 1,896 ft / 578 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Point 1739 ft / 530 m 1,739 ft / 530 m 7 mi / 10 km away