100% Ski Slope
Qornet es Saouda
Qornet es Saouda is a 10,115 ft / 3,083 m mountain peak near Bcharré, Liban-Nord, Lebanon. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Liban-Nord and the 2nd highest mountain in Lebanon. The nearest peaks are Qurnat as Sawda, Tallet Ouadi er Rjoum, Qornet el Bouabe, Qornet Smara, Qornet el Mekhfiye, and Qornet el Ghrab. See the Qornet es Saouda map, 3D fly around, and the Qornet es Saouda photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Qornet es Saouda SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Oct 19, 2009. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Ski Slope.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Qornet Nemroud 3,896 ft / 1,188 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Dahr ech Chir 3,875 ft / 1,181 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Qornet ed Daidabe 4,554 ft / 1,388 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Qornet en Nomr 4,344 ft / 1,324 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Darjet el Qmaqem 4,694 ft / 1,431 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Tallet es Sindiane 5,028 ft / 1,533 m 1 mi / 2 km away