100% Ski Slope
Qornet es Saouda
Qornet es Saouda is a 10,115 ft / 3,083 m mountain peak near Bcharré, Liban-Nord, Lebanon. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Liban-Nord and the 2nd highest mountain in Lebanon. The nearest peaks are Qurnat as Sawda, Tallet Ouadi er Rjoum, Qornet el Bouabe, Qornet Smara, Qornet el Mekhfiye, and Qornet el Ghrab. See the Qornet es Saouda map, 3D fly around, and the Qornet es Saouda photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Qornet es Saouda SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Oct 19, 2009. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Qurnat as Sawda 10,131 ft / 3,088 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Tallet Ouadi er Rjoum 9,639 ft / 2,938 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Qornet el Bouabe 9,206 ft / 2,806 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Qornet Smara 9,150 ft / 2,789 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Qornet el Mekhfiye 9,615 ft / 2,931 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Qornet el Ghrab 9,846 ft / 3,001 m 2 mi / 3 km away