Qipan Shan is a 5,116 ft / 1,559 m mountain peak near Shawu, Fujian, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 12th highest mountain in Fujian and the 459th highest mountain in China. The nearest peaks are Shuangbaigui, Huaidong Shan, Niujiao Shan, Nanshan Ding, Ziyundong Shan, and Lengshuikeng Tou. See the Qipan Shan map, 3D fly around, and the Qipan Shan photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Qipan Shan SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Qipan Shan summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Qipan Shan pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Shuangbaigui 3,906 ft / 1,191 m 10 mi / 15 km away
- Huaidong Shan 2,751 ft / 839 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Niujiao Shan 4,108 ft / 1,252 m 22 mi / 36 km away
- Nanshan Ding 3,857 ft / 1,176 m 24 mi / 38 km away
- Ziyundong Shan 3,526 ft / 1,075 m 25 mi / 40 km away
- Lengshuikeng Tou 4,618 ft / 1,408 m 28 mi / 45 km away