Qinggang is a 5,184 ft / 1,580 m mountain peak in Henan, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 8th highest mountain in Henan and the 443rd highest mountain in China. The nearest peaks are Qingwangzhai, Quanbao Shan, Guanyun Shan, Ligangzhai, Yiyanghuaguo Shan, and Wulao Feng. See the Qinggang map, 3D fly around, and the Qinggang photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Qinggang SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Qinggang summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Qinggang pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Qingwangzhai 4,201 ft / 1,281 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Quanbao Shan 6,528 ft / 1,990 m 24 mi / 39 km away
- Guanyun Shan 5,188 ft / 1,581 m 29 mi / 47 km away
- Ligangzhai 5,738 ft / 1,749 m 30 mi / 49 km away
- Yiyanghuaguo Shan 4,406 ft / 1,343 m 36 mi / 59 km away
- Wulao Feng 5,935 ft / 1,809 m 43 mi / 69 km away
- Recent Summits
- Sandstone Peak
- Waterman Mountain
- Mount Baden-Powell
- Vasquez Rocks
- Echo Mountain
- Mount Disappointment
- Balanced Rock
- Verdugo Mountain